[casual_games] Bad Word List?

Jónas Björgvin Antonsson jonas at gogogic.is
Tue Mar 13 14:32:10 EDT 2007

Forum and community building tools often include rather extensive lists that can be used. I think CommunityServer includes a good list (if I remember correctly).

This wikipedia page holds profanity lists for many common languages, excluding English (warning - if you don't want to be exposed to profanity, then please don't follow the link since English translations are given): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_non-English_profanities

You can also look at this article about swear filters : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swear_filter

Hope this helps,

J#
www.gogogic.com