[casual_games] The Escapist - Interesting Articles.

Jónas Björgvin Antonsson jonas at gogogic.is
Wed Mar 21 11:36:31 EDT 2007

"The future of massively multiplayer isn't you" is the most interesting article to me, personally. It holds, at its core, what I've been looking at and working towards over the past 2 years. Casual MMOGs. The interest in this field is steadily growing - even investors are interested (and that's something).

Funnily enough I'm sitting at a hotel, right now, and this morning I just pitched an idead of a Casual MMOG we're developing. It turned heads (towards us).

J#
www.gogogic.com <http://mail.kodi.is/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://mail.kodi.is/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.gogogic.com>