[casual_games] Just when you thought match-3 had been doneinevery way...

Jay Adan jadan at gametableonline.com
Thu May 10 15:10:40 EDT 2007

Sean,

Fancy meeting you here. We always seem to pop up in similar circles even if
they're not in the same geographic region.

I'm also new to this community. I spent most of the last 8 years with
Cyberlore Studios working on that Core Game stuff. Now I'm back with a few
of my old colleagues doing web-based board games at GameTable Online. We're
also preparing to launch our licensing program for our technology in the
coming weeks.

I agree with your assertion that drawing core gamer in to the sandbox is a
good thing. The trick is to do it without alienating your base.

Jay Adan

Director of PR, Marketing, Sales

GameTable Online

http://www.gametableonline.com