[casual_games] Working with an agent?

Michael Kuzmin kuzmitch at gmail.com
Sun May 13 11:01:47 EDT 2007

Hello Michelle,

In what type of an agent and which territory are you interested in?
Typically you have to work with an agents on specific territory when you
can't reach it by opening office there (or travel a lot).

By the way, I didn't heard about specific agency which works on casual
gaming market.

Michael Kuzmin
International Business Development Director
Work/Fax: +74012743653
Mobile: +79097767778
Skype: kuzmitch_talk