[casual_games] List introduction / questions

Todd Sawicki todd at sawickipedia.com
Wed May 16 02:28:57 EDT 2007

Lots of ways to monetize flash - you can license it to a publisher or
can look to sign up with programs that share ad revenue like msn games
or zango. Some sites like miniclip or addictive games will license the
game for a few hundred dollars.

Feel free to ping me directly if you want more specifics.
- Todd

Todd Sawicki
FoggyGames.com
todd at sawickipedia.com