[casual_games] Flash CS3, anyone?

Jónas Björgvin Antonsson jonas at gogogic.is
Wed May 16 16:22:24 EDT 2007

We're working with CS3 (www.gogogic.com) and there is a huge difference. The bad side of Flash has, in the past, been ActionScript but AS 3 is a lot better than its predecessor. I would have liked to see Adobe integrate an existing scripting language, though. Python, for instance, instead of maintaining AS.

But, as I said, there is a huge difference and it is mostly positive so I would reccomend an immidiate upgrade.

J#