[casual_games] Casual Game Framework

Kef Sensei kefsensei at gmail.com
Mon May 28 10:35:05 EDT 2007

We are an outsourcing company and we are developing our first game of our
own. We are creating a playable demo for submission to publishers and we are
considering sevral technologies.
We have started with XNA hoping to go through Microsoft path but we found
many incompatibilities with Graphic Cards so we are considering other
options such as PopCap Games Framework.
Some questions:

1-Is there any impact on the selected technology on a Publisher's point of
view? Do they prefer any technology over other?

2-What do you think about XNA for a casual games?

3-Any experience on using a publishers framework (PopCap Games Framework)
and then publishing with others?

4-Any other suggestions?

Thanks for the feedback...

Regards