[casual_games] Casual Game Framework

Mark Ripley mark at cheeky.gr
Thu May 31 14:01:59 EDT 2007

Gridrunner's a special case I'm afraid, as it's a port of a rather
intensive PC game. The others support the majority of handsets -
midp1 and midp2. In fact, it's a lot easier these days as devs are
dropping support for nasties like s40v1, the sharps, any siemens.

My point was it *can* be done, and has been done by most devs,
without selling snake oil ;)

Mark Ripley
cheeky.gr

New improved Blobbit Push on Blobbit.com
Vote for Blobbit on indiegameshowcase.com