[casual_games] Cheap sound effects

Jay Adan jadan at gametableonline.com
Wed Nov 7 10:02:16 EST 2007

I have a guy that we work with here locally that's fantastic and not
expensive - Darren Blondin. I worked with him while I was at Cyberlore and
was always impressed with his talent. He recently did all of the sound for
our Tigris & Euphrates game and is working on a sound library for us. Give
him a chance to quote you a price before you buy a sound library that will
not enhance your game at all.

http://www.dblondin.com/

- Jay Adan
- GameTable Online