[casual_games] D/L release requirements

Kenny Rosenblatt kenny at arkadium.com
Mon Nov 12 21:42:10 EST 2007

I was wondering if anyone here has a spreadsheet that lists the aggregators
who distribute downloadable games and their release requirements.

For example, something like this:

Aggregator Name

Game Name

Game Long Description (250 words)

Short Description (20 words)

Large Game Promo Image (250x250)

Thumbnail Image (60x60)

Screen grab 1 (400x400)

Screen grab 2 (400x400)

Screen grab 3 (400x400)

Minimum Hardware Requirements

Full-version Advantages

Help Email

I think a spreadsheet like this would really help developers prepare their
game for release.

If a document like this doesn't exist, I would be happy to compile one and
make it available to the game development community.

If your company aggregates and distributes downloadable games, please
contact me if you would like to be added.

Thanks

-Kenny

www.arkadium.com <http://www.arkadium.com/>