[casual_games] Help testing my flash game

James Terry JTerry at yatecgames.com
Wed Oct 17 16:52:33 EDT 2007

The jump controls are a bit rough being shift. Hitting androids is
really hard as well. The suggestions about space being jump are quite
good, or just go from the direction pad with left/right moving you and
up jumping. Using the mouse for shooting could be really good, perhaps
control the area the gun is shooting from instead of a straight line
from the front of the ice-mobile. Then you could click and hold the
button to fire the power shots.

I really like the music and graphics (and I have this urge to pick up
all the androids I shoot down for spare parts and upgrades)

James R. Terry
Yatec Games
11607 Southfork
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70816