[casual_games] Wanted: Session Topics for the 2008 Casual Games Summit

Steven E. Meretzky sem at bluefang.com
Wed Sep 5 14:49:54 EDT 2007

Dave Rohrl, Kenny Shea Dinkin and I are organizing the Casual Games
Summit at next February's GDC. It will again be a two-day affair, on the
Monday & Tuesday of the conference. We are in the process of deciding on
an overall theme and drafting a syllabus. We have also been asked to
suggest topics for casual content throughout the "classic" part of the
GDC (Wednesday through Friday) - a great sign that that conference is
more focused on casual game content than ever before.

We thought that this group would be a great place to solicit ideas for
topics that you would like to see covered at the Summit (or in shorter
sessions later in the conference). If you have any suggestions, please
email them to all three of us:

Steve Meretzky (sem at bluefang.com)

Dave Rohrl (universedave at gmail.com)

Kenny Shea Dinkin (kenny at playfirst.com)

We're looking for any topics that reflect the latest happenings and
trends in casual games, and especially those topics which address likely
developments in the space over the next year or two.

--Steve

Steve Meretzky, Senior Designer, Blue Fang Games

1601 Trapelo Road, Suite 105, Waltham MA 02451

stationary: 781-547-5475 x242

mobile: 781-690-2685