[casual_games] Wanted: Session Topics for the 2008 Casual Games Summit

Austin Haas austin at pettomato.com
Wed Sep 5 17:03:15 EDT 2007

I like this idea.

Personally, I'd like to hear more about the creative, technical, and production sides of casual games. I know the discussion of business models and marketing is important, but I feel like we are sorely lacking in discussion of how to make fun games in this unique space.

-austin

--
Austin Haas
Pet Tomato, Inc.