[casual_games] Example driving games controlled by the mouse

James Gwertzman james at popcap.com
Tue Sep 25 14:08:44 EDT 2007

Take a look at "STX" from WildTangent -- it was a spy-hunter inspired
game that used mouse controls. We spent some time on the controls and I
think they came out well.
I am developing a top down driving game and was originally going to use
the
keyboard arrow keys to control the players car. Having read that there
is a
preference to use the mouse for casual games, I would be curious to see
some
examples of driving games where the car is controlled by the mouse.

Thanks

Paul