[casual_games] How to prepare Installer ?

Lennard Lennard at RustyAxe.com
Thu Sep 27 17:36:50 EDT 2007

It's not necc.. I started using Inno a year ago and it's a great piece
of free software.

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
P. July & August 518-863-2317
5014 Walsh, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4H2