[casual_games] Meez Jumps into Casual Games

Todd Sawicki todd at sawickipedia.com
Thu Sep 27 18:00:48 EDT 2007

Given Meez's founder long time affiliation with the casual gaming space
- no shocker that Meez launched a casual games channel this week. You
can check it out here: http://www.meez.com/community.dm?page=games. I
am interested to see how Meez evolves given the large interest in
virtual world like offerings (club penguin and the recently launched
flowplay up here in Seattle) and whether they can grow into a more
gaming centric service overall. Given the lack of any large new
entrants on the distribution front since really Big Fish's arrival on
the scene a couple of years ago, I certainly hope Meez can make a good
run for it. I think we would all like to see another large quality
outlet for our games.

It's pretty embryonic at this point in time but I will be curious to see
what happens form here on out.

Good luck to meez.

- Todd

Todd Sawicki