[casual_games] Developer Portal launched on Fizzy.com in Beta

Colin Cardwell colin at 3rdsense.com
Fri Apr 4 02:40:22 EDT 2008

Hi there folks

We've just launched the Developer Portal on Fizzy.com It's Beta, so please
bear with us. The basic principle is that you can sign up, get the SDKs and
start uploading games either as FREE web games on Fizzy or as Download games
on Fizzy through the Fizzy shop. Revenue share is 50% for everything for
everybody. Right now, all games must be developed in Flash 8. We'll open
that up more in time.

Really would welcome some feedback. Please contact me directly if you have
questions.

Press Release will go out next week, this is a heads up for the list.

Cheers
Colin

Colin Cardwell
The Person in Charge of Great Ideas