[casual_games] Game-Sales-Charts.com is now CasualCharts.com

James C. Smith james at reflexive.net
Wed Apr 30 18:01:57 EDT 2008

Since some of you are desperate to start a conversation on this list I will
gave you a topic.

Game-Sales-Charts.com is now known as www.CasualCharts.com

Discuss

CasualCharts.com has all the same great "top 10" list aggregation and
analysis tools that were always on the Game-Sales-Charts.com. (see the link
to Legacy Charts in the nav bar). But there is now a whole new breed of
more customizable and interactive charts. I hope you find them as fun an
interesting as I do. (and maybe some of you even find them useful)

James C. Smith
Producer: Reflexive Entertainment
Editor: CasualCharts.com