[casual_games] Installers

Aaron Murray aaron at tandemgames.com
Mon Dec 15 09:56:23 EST 2008

I've used InnoSetup many times.
http://www.innosetup.com/isinfo.php

It is free, small, and very configurable (via scripts).

There is a tool that provides a user interface for creating the scripts that
I highly recommend: http://www.istool.org/

We used Innosetup/ISTool for our Crunch Time installers on PC/Mac and
haven't had any problems.

Aaron Murray
Technical Director, Founder
Tandem Games