[casual_games] Installers

Aaron Murray aaron at tandemgames.com
Mon Dec 15 10:48:24 EST 2008

Good point Miguel - I don't know if it supports Mac or not now that I think
of it. I released a Mac build of CrunchTime, but I can't recall if that had
an installer.
The InnoSetup site doesn't mention Mac..."Support for all versions of
Windows in use today: Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000, Me, 98, 95, and NT 4.0."

Sorry folks - my mistake!

-Aaron

--
Aaron Murray