[casual_games] Iphone Questions

GeorgeDonovan george.donovan at gameagents.com
Thu Dec 18 08:57:17 EST 2008

As we just launched our first Iphone app I am curious how anyone got any
placement at all? We used a unique cross promotion using one of our
mini-games "Tripeaks in Paradise" from Escape from Paradise 2 launching in
March 09 and making it an iphone game and plan to make more, but upon
submission and its launch today it is not listed anywhere but you can search
and find it.

I see Diner Dash, Sally's, Amazon, even Herods all getting front page but I
am told you can't even buy those placements.

Does anyone know anything more?

George Donovan, Owner

GOGii
Games