[casual_games] Iphone Questions

Joe Schultz Joe.Schultz at ByDesignGames.com
Fri Dec 19 04:40:34 EST 2008

re: "(and non-plauers)"

I'm really surprised this is encouraged; especially here on this list.
Sure some devs try to "game" the system to artificially inflate their
ratings, but encouraging such behavior hurts everyone in the end.

Thinking it is better not to add to the problem.

my 0.02,