[casual_games] Iphone Questions

Kat Black kat at vjzoo.com
Fri Dec 19 22:12:10 EST 2008

Chris,

Thanks so much for the great sales info. Very helpful to be able to
see real sales stats when we're trying to work out pricing point for
our app.

One thing with the reviews throughout the iTunes and iPhone - they
seem to be country-specific, which is very annoying for those of us in
smaller countries. I love to write user-reviews of products, but if
they're only seen by other Australians it doesn't really seem worth
bothering.

meow & ciao,

kat black =^..^=

http://VJzoo.com
~ quite nice visuals ~

http://78friends.com
http://TouchstoneTarot.com
~ tell me true ~

PO Box 3414, Broadway LPO, Crawley 6009, Western AUSTRALIA

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/katblack | Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kat-Black/25231686087