[casual_games] Encrypting text files

James Terry JTerry at yatecgames.com
Tue Jan 15 13:36:28 EST 2008

Letting a player skip to the end of a game (especially ones with try
before you buy) doesn't seem like a good idea. Also, if a file is
muckable, then your support calls are going to be a lot more difficult
to figure out, rather than an error message saying incorrect or missing
file.

James R. Terry
Game Developer
Yatec Games