[casual_games] new to the list

aaron mangold almangold at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 09:59:24 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,

My name is Aaron, and I'm new to your list. I'm a journalism student at
Michigan State University interested in writing about Computer and Console
gaming of all varieties. I'm just looking for good information from
knowledgeable people, including developers like most of you. Anyone who has
any info on what the latest and great news in the casual gaming world is,
feel free to pass that along. In the meantime, I'll continue reading
through some of the archives of your posts. Thanks very much.

Aaron Mangold