[casual_games] Survey: Games Industry/Games Conferences

Karen S karen19 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 00:09:22 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Sorry about any cross-postings!

I am a doctoral student at Columbia University, where I am completing
a program on games and learning. I am conducting a research project on
the games industry and games conferences, and I wanted to invite you
to fill out my survey.

Here is the link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=nznUmQbUGAJPVDznZ7hezA_3d_3d

The survey should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. If you
are also available for a phone or email interview based on your
answers, please email me directly.

The survey is completely anonymous. While I will be using this for a
class paper, I may also reference the results for a publication or
presentation to the academic or games community.

Please let me know if you have any comments or concerns.

Thanks so much!
Karen

PS If you would like to get a copy of the paper once it's completed,
please email me.
--
_________
Karen Schrier