[casual_games] Casual Download Games: New Releases by PlayMechanic

James C. Smith james at reflexive.net
Mon Jul 21 14:43:35 EDT 2008

Russell is right. 'Other' is not a very strong contributor to the best
selling games. My original post was focusing on the number of new games
REASED. I assumed it was common knowledge that the Hidden Object and Time
management games make up most of the sales on casual games portals. I was
pointing out that people have not stopped making other games, and portals
still release other games, but hardly anyone buys them.

--James