[casual_games] Casual Download Games: New Releases by PlayMechanic

Alfredo Chaves achaves at ecuaserver.net
Mon Jul 21 18:12:13 EDT 2008

Well... Build-A-Lot IS a time-management game, isn't it?

And both Chocolatier and Virtual Villagers are strategy/sim, still a
tried-and-tested category with other great franchises like Tradewinds.

In my opinion, the numbers that James kindly shared with us say that it is
still "safer" to go for well-known mechanics, if, of course, playing "safe"
is what makes sense to your company.

Cheers,

Alfredo Chaves
CEO