[casual_games] After the Honeymoon

Michael Tretyakov sugargames at sugargames.com
Thu Mar 6 07:46:23 EST 2008

James, thank you very much for your information.

I also want to keep up this topic and provide information about relative
revenue we receive from Rainbow Web (http://www.SugarGames.com/rainbow_web/)
. Rainbow Web was released in November 2005 and it was in the top 10 on Real
for 9 week (see http://beta.game-sales-charts.com/games/detail/rainbowweb).
Right now I have revenue data for 26 months (2 years and 2 months).

Month Revenue
1 3,50%
2 11,94%
3 7,84%
4 6,27%
5 9,08%
6 8,14%
7 3,52%
8 3,31%
9 2,69%
10 4,87%
11 7,21%
12 5,37%
13 3,72%
14 2,78%
15 4,53%
16 1,66%
17 2,41%
18 1,34%
19 1,27%
20 1,63%
21 1,41%
22 0,89%
23 1,28%
24 1,09%
25 1,27%
26 0,95%

73,75% revenue came in first year, and 24,03% in second. So the second
year gave us 33% revenue of first year.

Sincerely,
Michael Tretyakov
Sugar Games http://www.SugarGames.com/