[casual_games] Multiplayer API Requirements (Now w/ Survey Offer)

Matt Perrin mperrin at ayalogic.com
Mon Mar 24 10:28:52 EDT 2008

It looks like there may have been a problem with the initial message I sent
out concerning multiplayer API requirements. We've updated to now include a
survey if anyone is interested, just read below for details.

The company I work for is developing a multiplayer gaming network API for
casual & independent developers but we need to gather requirements for the
project. We have created a survey and are offering a chance to win a $50
Best Buy gift card if you participate. If you are interested in partnering
with us on the API, we are also open to offering consulting opportunities or
free licensing & network access with your assistance.

The survey is at the following URL:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=PLCDUJul916iIbsg2cUZGA_3d_3d

For more information, feel free to email me at mperrin AT ayalogic DOT com.

Regards,

Matt Perrin

QA Manager

Ayalogic, Inc.