[casual_games] Comparative advertising

Lennard Lennard at RustyAxe.com
Fri May 23 15:40:05 EDT 2008

I am going to be doing a press release soon and want to make a
comparison to a well known board game. I want to say something like,
"Like Risk but for Civil War buffs and students" (BTW, the game is not
Risk).

I am making a comparison to a game that's at least fifty years old, very
well known and which I compare well to. It also lets me pitch the game
in a single sentence so that the consumer, at a glance, can know what
the game is all about. Looking at commercials common in North America
this seems to be an OK thing to do and I haven't found anything online
to contradict this. What I'm looking for is a source that definitively
states the rules.

Thanks in advance,

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
P. July & August 518-863-2317
5014 Walsh, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4H2