[casual_games] REAL Simple Agile Adoption Survey for Gaming Industry

Kay Kim(김기웅) game4kay at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 13:53:26 EST 2008

Dear all of my fellow developers,

This is Kay Kim, a game project manager in Korea.
I was wondering if you could respond to "REAL Simple Agile Adoption Survey
for Gaming Industry<http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pWYegioTgcnEGzYN0ELyvBg>
."

The purposes of this survey are to provide:

1. background information for "World Cafe on Agile Adoption in Gaming
Industry" at Korea Game Conference
2008<http://www.kgconf.com/2008_nex/ENGkgc_2008>.

2. a reference for a upcoming Agile Adoption Survey for Gaming Industry.

I'll share the result of this survey through my
blog<http://theremustbebetterways.wordpress.com>later. I appreciate
your participation.

Lastly, I apology if this email violates the regulation of this mailing
list. I could find any other mailing list in IGDA.

Best regards, Kay Kim

김기웅(Kay Kim)
Production Coordinator, Next Technology Group, Ntreev Co., Ltd. (
http://www.ntreev.com)
"정체는 상상력의 고갈에서 비롯된다." (Stagnation comes from lack of imagination.)