[casual_games] Res: Tips for a (very) small starting company

Rob C rcarroll23 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 15:42:09 EDT 2008

Hey Jose,

I would strongly recommend having a playable demo ready
before you go speaking to a publisher. Let them know what your skills are and
why they should be talking to you rather then the many other game studios out
there.

Feel free to send me an e-mail off line with any other
start-up questions I might be able to help with. I’ve been through it a couple
of times, hopefully can save you some pain.

Rob

Rob Carroll

Producer Hive7

Rob at hive7.com