[casual_games] Sample contracts for game development

Paul Steven paul_steven at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 20 04:14:35 EDT 2008

I am developing a series of 4 downloadable games for a client and wanted to
cover myself by drawing up a contract. I have previously always just worked
on a principle of trust but as this is quite a large job and involves me
hiring voice over artists, graphic designers and script writers, I want to
cover myself. Never having written a contract before I could do with some
guidance. Perhaps there are some sample contracts I can download as a
starting point?

Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks

Paul