[casual_games] Any significant difference in file size of male vs female voice over

Paul Steven paul_steven at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 22 02:32:32 EDT 2008

I seem to recall from many years ago that there was a significant difference
in flie size between female and male voice over recordings. My client has
specified a desire for a female voice over artist for the voice over in a
series of downloadable games and I just wanted to check if using a male
voice over artist would significantly reduce the file size. There will be
quite a lot of voice over - approx 10 to 20mb per game.

Thanks in advance

Paul