[casual_games] Casual Tools?

Andrew Lum andrew at fugazo.com
Wed Sep 24 12:22:04 EDT 2008

All of the games we've done at Fugazo (Fashion Fits, Cooking Academy,
World Mosaics) have used the PopCap Framework.

However, as far as I know there are no longer providing updates to the
framework so at this point we're making our own changes to the Framework
to suit our needs. The only requirements for PopCap are to list the
framework in the credits.

If I'm mistaken and PopCap is still providing updates to the Framework
please let me know!

Andrew Lum

--
Andrew Lum