[casual_games] What should the SIG be doing for you?

Aaron Murray aaron at tandemgames.com
Mon Apr 13 12:12:58 EDT 2009

Hi Dave,
First let me say thanks for preparing new activities/information for the
SIG.

As far as things that would be interesting to me (in no order):
- Postmortems for games released on the major portals
- Sales figures of some sort. We can get sales figs to some extent for
almost any platform, at least for top selling games, but getting sales figs
for top performing casual games is difficult.
- General discussion amongst our fellow dev companies on here about
tips/tricks/stories/etc.

When BumbleTales launches next month I'll be happy to share as much info as
possible. Surely some of the portals will have some info on NDA lockdown,
but we're not going through a pub and I'm not afraid to share biz details so
I'll be putting my money where my mouth is soon enough.

Thanks again, I enjoy the SIG when it's active...there always seems to be
quality discussion happening. I'd also like to say how much I love/respect
casualcharts.com <http://www.casualcharts.com/> - what a great bit of info
that has been around for years.

-Aaron

--