[casual_games] What Technology/Framework do you Use?

David Fox dfox at iwin.com
Mon Feb 9 20:54:41 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm giving a presentation on casual game frameworks and technologies at
the Casual Game Summit at this year's GDC.

The last survey of frameworks that I'm aware of happened over two years
ago -- led by the inimitable James Smith. It would be valuable to
refresh the data and learn which technologies everyone uses to make it
through the day.

The survey is short and sweet:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=dV2wkjVPaUpD2OjTmiuyOA_3d_3d

Results will be shared at the talk as well as distributed to this list.

Also, if you use or develop a framework or casual game middleware you'd
consider new and worthy of note, please let me know!

Thanks for your help,

-David

iWin.com