[casual_games] Check out my Facebook profile

Matthew Wegner mwegner at flashbangstudios.com
Wed Feb 18 15:50:59 EST 2009

Couple points:

- My guess is Donald just used a tool to blast invites to his entire address
book. Probably not a good idea, but I don't think he intentionally targeted
a mailing list.

- Facebook already reverted their terms of service, removing the permanent
clause.

- Is it really a surprise that providing value to advertisers relies upon
accurate demographic information? There are more important concerns in the
world to worry about, and FB is certainly opt-in. Don't like it, don't use
it...

-Matthew