[casual_games] Club Penguin's Conversion Rate

Aaron Murray aaron at tandemgames.com
Tue Feb 24 19:07:32 EST 2009

I suppose I should note that TrialPay adds another 9.9% to the sales, and
ads represent another 8%. So total rev per *paying* player would be
somewhere near $34. Ads account for approx 6 cents per player over 3 months
(including free players).
We're all in this together so I don't feel bad about sharing this info if it
helps you out.

If you guys haven't checked out TrialPay - I recommend it. Not too hard to
set up and it gives players another way to give you money.

-Aaron