[casual_games] Revenue from different portals

Santiago Burbano sburbano at itworks.ec
Wed Feb 25 12:53:41 EST 2009

Thank you James!

Am surprised such information is not available... knowing there is a lot of competition between portals.
Anyhow if there is someone who can shed some light you are welcome to send a private message.

I can be reached at games AT itworks.ec

I am a game developer (rather new) and would like to better distinguish the game portals. For me it is important to know what market share a portal has, since some portals offer exclusives and others won't even take your game if you have had an exclusive with a different portal. Difficult to make a decision without such information...

Thank you!

Santiago B. Soljanic