[casual_games] New Games Portal

Katelyn Friedson katelyn.friedson at flycell.com
Tue Jan 13 18:40:37 EST 2009

Hi All,

My name is Katelyn Friedson, and I work in product development for
Flycell.

Flycell is creating a casual games and I'm interested in connecting with
people in the industry, learning more about the business, etc and wanted
to reach out to you.

I'm eager to connect with developers, publishers or other players in the
space to chat about the business in general, or as it relates to
Flycell's opportunity.

If you think there may be an opportunity for us to work together, or if
you're able to chat, please feel free to contact via email.

We're also focused on building a catalog of licensed PC games for the
portal and are always looking for top titles, as well.

My profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/katelynfriedson
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/katelynfriedson>

Cheers,

Katelyn

Katelyn Friedson

FLYCELL inc.

Product Manager- Mobile Services

120 Broadway, 15th Floor New York, NY 10271

Phone: +1 (212) 400.1212 ext 478 | Fax: +1 (212) 714.0738

Mobile: +1 (339) 223.0596

Email: katelyn.friedson at flycell.com
<mailto:katelyn.friedson at flycell.com>