[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Billy Cain bcain at criticalmassinteractive.com
Thu Jul 2 11:37:48 EDT 2009

Hello Casual Game Tribe!

My name is Billy Cain and I am here to continually update my knowledge of
the Casual Game market. I've worked on casual titles before and I have been
implementing casual game ideas into ridiculously complicated games and
focusing overly obscure game designs so more players can easily get into
those games. Over the years I have done consulting on a large number of
games to provide clarity on ease of use. Casual is the front line of ease of
use.

Secondly I am very interested in watching trends of business models evolve.
Casual again is on the front line of this effort. Mainly because development
is SO rapid and success is SO easy to measure.

Finally, this group is a really important part of the game development
community because there are serious developers that share WAY more than
other developers because they are directly involved with where the money
goes. I am SO interested in being transparent (I do all I am allowed to) and
participating here has really helped me with data that is available nowhere
else.

That said, I spend a lot of time lurking here and when I have anything to
say... I'll continue to say it.

If I can help anyone with anything, I will be happy to. Feel free to contact
me directly as well. :)
bjc

--
Billy Cain