[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Andrew Lum andrew at fugazo.com
Wed Jun 17 13:36:11 EDT 2009

I'm Andrew Lum, the CEO of Fugazo, Inc. an independent casual game
developer. We've released 6 titles so far: Fashion Fits, Cooking Academy,
World Mosaics, Fishco, Cooking Academy 2, and Flower Paradise. I've joined
this list to meet other folks in the casual games industry and stay current
on hot topics in the space.

Andrew Lum