[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Dean Utian d.utian at unsw.edu.au
Wed Jun 17 11:28:53 EDT 2009

Hi, I'm Dean Utian. I joined this list to ensure my email box never gets lonly and for me to have another pool of people to spam:)

But seriously, I am interested in games. I teach multimedia at the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia and one of my courses explores the nature of games, particularly 3D. I'm also part of a UNSW games list/group and we meet occasionally to discuss and play games.

Dean