[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Sheri Rubin sheri at designdirectdeliver.com
Wed Jun 17 23:49:25 EDT 2009

Hi,

My name is Sheri Rubin (though some may remember me as Sheri Pocilujko).
I run my own consulting and contracting business: Design, Direct, Deliver.

I'm on this list because
a) I was on the Online Games SIG when this one branched off and I
decided to be on both lists (as well as like 8 other SIG lists)
b) we all know that Casual Games is where it's at and I try and keep up
with you guys and keep abreast of developments in this segment
c) like Corvus, a lot of my clients are casual game developers who use
me for temporary contract work doing production, testing, design, and a
few other items here or there.

Thanks for starting this Oscar!
Sheri

--