[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Nicolaj Schweitz nicolaj.schweitz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 07:11:05 EDT 2009

Hi,
My name is Nicolaj Schweitz and I joined this list in relation to some
preliminary research that I did for my master thesis on game design
methodologies on different levels in the industry (starting with the
term "Game Polish"). Unfortunately, I didn't get to post here, but got
some really interesting responses on Game Design SIG, Indiegamer
forum, Game Career Guide, Gamedev.net, and Quality Assurance SIG. Some
of these was then confirmed and discussed in interviews and theory.
I handed in my thesis last Wednesday the 10th, and I'm currently
working on the great defence of it on Monday the 22nd after which I
will polish off the thesis for the web and perhaps try to condense it
into an article of some kind.
Now I just realised that I'm in the middle of some of those evasive
actions, reading mails, doing leisure surfing... dammit, not again :-)

Looking forward to some interesting discussions when I'm done.

Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards
Nicolaj Schweitz