[casual_games] Question about iphone game development

Martin Grider mgrider at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 09:54:16 EDT 2009

I am a PHP dev by day, but have a single flash game I created a couple
of years ago. It was not terribly difficult for me to pick up iPhone
dev... took me less than 4 months to put out ActionChess (my first
iPhone game). The documentation is WAY better than Adobe's, and if you
can get used to the obj-c syntax, it doesn't even feel that different.

good luck!
-martin
http://chesstris.com/