[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

OVL Kiran Kumar ovl.kirankumar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 16:27:53 EDT 2009

Hey folks,

I am Kiran Kumar. I joined the list when I was a management student
trying to understand the casual gaming space. Since then I have had
much to learn from the group on the technology front as well as the
business front. I am currently working as a strategy consultant and I
do a lot of work in the gaming space including casual and online
gaming.
I hope I can contribute to the next SIG industry paper from my experiences.

Regards
Kiran