[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Lennard Feddersen Lennard at RustyAxe.com
Sun Jun 21 15:34:24 EDT 2009

Hey Jeff, I've been a huge fan of Entourage since it came out. What a
crack up that there is a Viking Quest video game. Did you get assets
emailed or did any of you get to go out and hang out with people from
the show?

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
P. July & August 518-863-2317
5014 Walsh, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4H2